All students with legal residential status (Iqama holders) can apply for the admission. Students coming from other schools
in Saudi Arabia are required to submit previous School Leaving Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of Education and
the result cards. Other requirements are stated on admission form.
Procedure for admission in NIESR is as follows;
STEP 1 – Registration
Please register your child/children as per schedule announced by the school on yearly basis either online or in school
STEP 2 – Entry Test / Interview
Admission will be subject to the Entrance Test result or interview with the parents and fulfilling of School criteria. School
will notify the test/interview date.
STEP 3 –Documents and Fee Submission
Parents of the successful candidates will be required to submit the fee and the following documents.
• Admission Forms (Duly Filled)
• Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
• Copy of Mother’s Father’s & Student’s passport.
• Copy of Residence Permit/ID (Iqama) of Mother, Father & Student. If the Iqama is under process, please provide
as soon as possible.
• Copy of the student’s Vaccination/ Immunization Certificate.
• (2) passport size photos of the student
• Previous Reports Cards (if applicable/not required for KG-1 students).
• If Students are coming from a school in Saudi Arabia, they must submit all official transcripts (duly attested by
Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia) ۔If Students are transferring from a school outside Saudi Arabia; their Report
Cards & Transcripts must be authenticated by the Saudi Embassy in the country in which the student last attended
• A School Leaving Certificate from the previous school (stating the date of enrolment, the grade completed, the
result at the end of that grade and the date of withdrawal).
NIESR reserves the right to deny admission or continued education if documentation for admission has been
falsified or withheld.
• Please Contact Account Office for the payment of School Fees. Students will be allowed to join the class only
after the payment of Admission Dues and Tuition Fee. Please see Fee Structure, Payment Terms & Conditions
for further details.
• Parents failing to deposit the fee within the dates announced by the school will lose the seat, and admission will
be offered to the next candidate in waiting list.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SCHOOL:
• All withdrawal request must be in writing on the specified form (available in the office)
• The effective date of withdrawal is the date when withdrawal form is submitted in the office.
• Tuition fee and security refund, if any, will be based on the date when this form is submitted.
• If withdrawal notice is received after the 25th of a month, the next month fee will also be payable for the