All students with legal residential status (Iqama holders) can apply for the admission. Students coming from other schools in Saudi Arabia are required to submit previous School Leaving Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of Education and the result cards. Other requirements are stated on admission form.
Procedure for admission in NIESR is as follows;
STEP 1 – Registration
Please register your child/children as per schedule announced by the school on yearly basis either online or in school admission office.
STEP 2 – Entry Test / Interview
Admission will be subject to the Entrance Test result or interview with the parents and fulfilling of School criteria. School will notify the test/interview date.
STEP 3 –Documents and Fee Submission
Parents of the successful candidates will be required to submit the fee and the following documents.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SCHOOL:
Presently the fee payment options are
NOTE: Once the fee is paid and classes are started, the fee will not be refunded. The tuition fee of the remaining months, if any will be refunded after the clearance from the school
No Fee refund claim will be entertained after a year from the date of school leaving.
The following payment will also be payable, in addition to the above mentioned tuition fee
You are required to read the school fee policy on the back and sign it
NIESR have limited transport facility, and please note that admission in school does not provide guarantee for the provision of school transport. We try our best to accommodate maximum requests but still subject to availability of seats and routes in your area. School is not bound at all to provide compulsory transport facility to all the admitted students currently. Please note:
1. Transport facility is optional and only available on request.
2. Transport fee is payable for full fee term or monthly basis.
3. For Cancellation of transport service, minimum (15) days advance notice is required before the expiry of the month, otherwise next month transportation fee will be charged in full.
4. In case if transport is required for a short term period due to emergency circumstances minimum payment would be for whole month, even if the bus is utilised for a part of a month, full month fee is payable.
A. Student Conduct on School Buses
Orderly behaviour on the transportation system is of utmost importance. Children who misbehave on the bus distract the driver, thereby endangering themselves and others may be denied this bus service. Students being transported are under the authority of the bus driver just as they are under the authority of the classroom teacher(s) while at school. In addition, the school administration continues to have authority over consequences for misbehaviour while on the school bus. Students shall consider the school bus an extension of the classroom and shall observe established and appropriate standards of classroom behaviour and dress while riding a bus. Students shall also observe the following specific standards:
Follow directions immediately when asked.
B. Disciplinary Procedures for Bus Riders
Riding a school bus is a privilege. The safety and well-being of the students and the bus driver are of utmost importance. It is the responsibility of the Class Teacher to act upon discipline referrals submitted by bus drivers. In cases of severe offenses, the principal, in consultation with the Class Teacher, may take direct action without following the regular sequence of consequences given below.
1. On first offense, parents will be notified by phone, if possible, and in writing. Additional disciplinary action consistent with school policy may be applied.
2. If there is a second infraction, parents will again be notified. The student will also be removed from the bus for one week (five consecutive school days). Additional disciplinary action consistent with school policy may be applied.
3. Should a third infraction occur, parents will again be notified and the student will be removed from the bus for two weeks (10 consecutive school days). Additional disciplinary action consistent with school policy may be applied. 4. In the event of a fourth infraction, parents will be notified by phone or by a visit from the family member. The student will be removed from the bus for the remainder of the school year and disciplinary action consistent with school policy may be applied. The student may be allowed bus privileges on the afternoon the suspension occurs, unless other arrangements are made between the parent and the principal.