All students with legal residential status (Iqama holders) can apply for the admission. Students coming from other schools
in Saudi Arabia are required to submit previous School Leaving Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of Education and
the result cards. Other requirements are stated on admission form.
Procedure for admission in NIESR is as follows;
STEP 1 – Registration
Please register your child/children as per schedule announced by the school on yearly basis either online or in school
STEP 2 – Entry Test / Interview
Admission will be subject to the Entrance Test result or interview with the parents and fulfilling of School criteria. School
will notify the test/interview date.
STEP 3 –Documents and Fee Submission
Parents of the successful candidates will be required to submit the fee and the following documents.
• Admission Forms (Duly Filled)
• Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate.
• Copy of Mother’s Father’s & Student’s passport.
• Copy of Residence Permit/ID (Iqama) of Mother, Father & Student. If the Iqama is under process, please provide
as soon as possible.
• Copy of the student’s Vaccination/ Immunization Certificate.
• (2) passport size photos of the student
• Previous Reports Cards (if applicable/not required for KG-1 students).
• If Students are coming from a school in Saudi Arabia, they must submit all official transcripts (duly attested by
Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia) ۔If Students are transferring from a school outside Saudi Arabia; their Report
Cards & Transcripts must be authenticated by the Saudi Embassy in the country in which the student last attended
• A School Leaving Certificate from the previous school (stating the date of enrolment, the grade completed, the
result at the end of that grade and the date of withdrawal).
NIESR reserves the right to deny admission or continued education if documentation for admission has been
falsified or withheld.
• Please Contact Account Office for the payment of School Fees. Students will be allowed to join the class only
after the payment of Admission Dues and Tuition Fee. Please see Fee Structure, Payment Terms & Conditions
for further details.
• Parents failing to deposit the fee within the dates announced by the school will lose the seat, and admission will
be offered to the next candidate in waiting list.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SCHOOL:
• All withdrawal request must be in writing on the specified form (available in the office)
• The effective date of withdrawal is the date when withdrawal form is submitted in the office.
• Tuition fee and security refund, if any, will be based on the date when this form is submitted.
• If withdrawal notice is received after the 25th of a month, the next month fee will also be payable for the
The following payment will also be payable, in addition to the above mentioned tuition fee
• Fee on Admission only SR 1500/- (15% Discount on 1st & 25% on 2nd Sibling)
• Books for KG Section SR 300/-
• Books for Grade 1-3 SR 500/-
• Books for Grade 4-5 SR 600/-
• VAT @ 15% on total payment
• A uniform will be provided by the School on admission only
I. Fee Payment Rules
An Academic Year consists of 2 Equal Semesters (Each semester of 5 Months)
Presently the fee payment options are
1. Full Payment: At the start of the session
2. Two Advance Installments:
a. 1st Installment in the month of September
b. 2nd Installment in the month of February
3. Three Advance Installments:
a. 1st Installment in the month of September
b. 2nd Installent in January
c. 3rd Installment in April
Once the fee is paid and classes are started, the fee will not be refunded. The tuition fee of
the remaining semester, if paid, will be refunded after the clearance from the school.
Fine & Penalties
1. Payment can be made till 10th of the month without incurring any fine.
2. If fee is not paid by the 10th of the month, it will incur a fine of SR. 2/- per child per day.
3. If the fee remains unpaid for 2 months, the student will be expelled from school. If the school fee is paid after
the student is expelled, SR. 500/- readmission fee will be charged.
4. This is a fixed policy, therefore, no further reminders will be sent and no discussion will be entered into.
5. The school has the right to take legal action against those parents who will be fee defaulter for more than 3 months
1. To apply for certificates and result cards, clearance is required from the school. Clearance is subject to the
return of school books and belongings and on full payment of outstanding dues.
2. Parents who wish to withdraw their children are required to inform minimum fifteen (15) days in advance. It
will facilitate the timely receiving of SLC and refund if any.
3. If withdrawal notice is not received 15 days before the start of the semester, the next semester fee will also
be payable for the clearance
4. If the dues are not paid, the school will not issue SLC and any refund, if any, will be withheld.
5. School will not issue certificates and result cards in case of outstanding fee.
6. No Fee refund claim will be entertained after a year from the date of school leaving.